Beiträge von pepeTRUNKI

i download the rev for iso support and work good with:
    Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus SLES_541.85 PAL

i dont understand much but, if i put the iso without change the name, work?
    i change the name like you say, Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus to SLES_541.85.FFDC.iso and work 100%.

the white screen is for defragmention i know and i defragmented all the time i put a new game, but in usb advance works the 2 games, the 2 games and rev test are:

Y´s 3 Remake Wanderers from Y´s SLPM_625.32 JP test in all revs of opl and dont work
    Dragon´s Lair SLES_516.96 PAL test in all revs of opl and dont work

Monster Hunter SLES_527.07 work in 0.6, dont work in 0.7 and all revs.
    the game in 0.7 and all revs start but black screen, dont show the 1ª screen with the laguage selection.

------------------------
    before posting i try the last rev 0.7 364 with the dirge of cerberus iso and work!!,so i dont need to use the rev that you say, the iso support work to in the rev 0.7 364

im using a hdd-usb, a normal hdd maxtor 80 gigas ide, conect to a usb box of conceptronic.
    the ps2 model is 390004 PAL(from spain).

izdubar: can you say in the psx forum, that the ys 3 remake and dragon´s lair dosent work in any revision? but with usb advance the 2 games works.

in the 2 games green screen and then withe, but ins usb advance work.

and i see in the repository that the iso support is implemented, but i copy the final fantasy dirge of cerberus iso and try in opl 07 rev 364 and nothing appear.

the iso support is only for internal hdd? or is not implemented yet? i use a noraml ide maxtor 80 Gigas,with a usb box and all the games work.

and monster hunter work in opl 0.6, but in 0.7 and all revs dosent work

thanks but, error to extract on winrar.

[negativeimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/rt3lf8.jpg[/negativeimg]