Beiträge von retrofreaky

Nichts an die sdcard ?
    Copy paste von deine pc to sdcard again

Oder eine ander/neue sdcard,format,insert in switch,poweron,let it make the structure on your sdcard (think its now exfat),zuruck im pc copy paste boot.dat and folder(s) zuruck,launch payload

Please check sdcard : Exfat and fat32 check yourself

Hi, bei mir will der absolut nicht in die SX CFW booten, jedes mal Blackscreen und dann wieder das Nintendo Logo.
    Habe jetzt von 9.1.0 auf 10.0.2 geupdatet trotzdem Blackscreen, neustes SX OS ist drauf.
    Verwende eine weiss/graue 128GB Sandisk cx1 Karte auch mit den genannten Tools auf Fat32 formatiert, klappt trotzdem nicht, was kann das sein?

Balckscreen -- hast du boot.dat on sak formated sdcard?
    Was brauchst du ? sx dongle oder ander dongle,oder pc /android to load the payload ?
    Press vol+ und power und du musst die sx logo sehen.

Thankz for response back... 8)

I thought.. that i read something here on some topics on psxtools,if i had sx os installed with license and boot dat present on sdcard,that power on (with jig and dongle offcourse) is enough to start up to sxos cfw enviroment

I have tried with a evo samsung 64gb,it is the same story...,after a copy/paste,the samsung sdcard works also fine on my switch with vol+poweron-->bootcfw

I will try autorcm install in sx os,and see what then happens when i press power on :rolleyes:

be continued... :whistling:

EDIT !!!! :

Autorcm installed,--> power off--> start up with power only (no vol+) (jig and dongle inserted still inserted) ---> starts up to sx os cfw !!!
    Again power off--> removed jig---> dongle still inserted-->only use power on-->starts up directly to sx os cfw !!!

Hat geklapptt !!!IT WORKS !! autorcm did the job !! learned something again... :lachende: fur die support psxtools :comm:

Edit 2 :

Ersteinrichtung mit dem SX Pro Bundle:punkte 10

Zitat

Das kann jetzt ohne das Drücken und Halten der Vol+ Taste während des Bootvorgangs erfolgen.

Is it not better to mention in the first page at point 10,that autorcm must be ENABLED or installed before to use the power button only ?

Nothing changed !

Used sak,with fat32,32768 on sdxc sandisk 128gb.

Copied back the emutendo,nintendo sxos with emunand folder and boot and license to the sdcard.

Power on (with dongle and jig,emunand on sd license and boot.dat) --> goes to ofw.
    I must use vol+and poweron-->select cfw in osmenu-->boots to sx os cfw perfectly !

I have used the standard themes on my switch (black and white) to see the difference between ofw and cfw.

The only thing i have noticed is the SPEED,it is increased a very lot ! it is starting up the emunand much much quicker ! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Maybe it is the brand sdcard...?.., :whistling:

I try with other smaller brand sdcard,

Am i missing something ?(

EDIT by psXtools.de: Vollzitat entfernt

Alles hat geklapt,,aberrrrr....

Am punkte 10 von Ersteinrichtung mit dem SX Pro Bundle. habe ich eine problem mit cfw boot,ich kann nicht im cfw booten mit power on,ich muss vol+und power brauchen und dann im sxos menu,cfw boot drucken.

Ich brauche,ofw8.01,emunand8.01,sxo292,128sdxc sandisk fat32 formated with easus,license.dat und boot.dat an die sdcard,emunand an sdcard files

Ich brauche tx dongle und jig from tx.
    Ich habe autorcm disabled,so iam NOT using autorcm !!
    Emunand enabled in sx os

On the sdcard i have already delete the next folders : bootloader--sept--,switch, und hekate.bin und lockpick.bin

The removing has noting changed,i must press vol+ and power,and then select bootcfw,to boot the emunand (i have added themes to ofw and sxos to see the difference)

What can it be ? autorcm? the version of sxos?sdcard? or ?(

Gefunden !!, in Ersteinrichtung mit dem SX Pro Bundle-->punkte 5 und 6

5. Anschließend bei Bedarf einen emuNand erstellen (empfohlen)

6. Geht danach im Hauptmenü des SX Bootmenüs auf "Boot Custom FW". Dadurch wird eure Request Datei auf der SD-Karte erstellt, die für die Aktivierung der Lizenz benötigt wird.

So first make nand backup (done),then emunand on sd,and then activate license.

:lachende: :lachende: und auf wiedersehen... :thumbup:

Eine frage,Ich habe ein sx pro,unpatched switch,fw8.01,factory reset from switch menu,sdcard with sx os 2.9.2,UNLICENSED os ! (so not registerd yet !)

I made first backup nand with sxos and later a second backup of the nand with hekate,and backupped the prod keys with lockpick,and saved it to separate hdds in 7zip format.
    I have not started or pressed any cfw or wahatever button on the sx menu on my switch, i have always power off the console before doing something stupid..

I want to make a fw 8.0.1 emunand on sd,

What is the best way to do--> first make a emunand with sx os/pro and then register the sx license ? or register first my os license and add to sdcard and make then emunand to sd ?

Because i read things about clean sysnand...so i will be very carefull,
    Thank you.

ps : sorry for my language/sprache,... :whistling:

Hi/hallo,

Ich kann ein bischen deutsch sprechen,lesen und schreiben (ich habe uk/internatiuonal keyboard,keine deutsche)
    English hatt meine parferenz...

Wenn ich in ENGLISH eine topic created oder eine anntwort gib,is das ein problem oder nicht on psxtools.de ?

Also bischen belgium,niederlandisch,fransosich is no problem for me. :)

Danke,..und vielle grube