Beiträge von vnkthemv

Unfortunatly, none of those worked.

The first set of codes block the game at the first memory card loading, before the FMV.

The second set of codes aren't being parsed by CheatDevice.

The third set of codes don't work. The game boots and works as normal.

A big thank you for trying to help!

Unfortunatly, both sets of codes didn't work. I forgot to mention the game is on the PAL region on the original post.

When I try to load the first set of codes, the game doesn't boot at all.

With the second set of codes, the game boots but disables both nitro and speedbreaker.

Thanks in advance!

----------------------------------------------------

Ein großes Dankeschön für den Versuch zu helfen!

Leider funktionierten beide Codesätze nicht. Ich habe vergessen zu erwähnen, dass sich das Spiel in der PAL-Region auf dem ursprünglichen Beitrag befindet.

Wenn ich versuche, den ersten Satz von Codes zu laden, startet das Spiel überhaupt nicht.

Mit dem zweiten Satz von Codes startet das Spiel, deaktiviert jedoch sowohl Nitro als auch Speedbreaker.

Danke im Voraus!

Ich kann kein Deutsch, daher wird das Obige mit dem Google Übersetzer übersetzt.

Hallo zusammen! Ich möchte Ihre Hilfe bei der Suche nach Cheats für diese spezielle Version von "Need for Speed: Most Wanted": SLES-53557/P (Platinum: The Best of PlayStation 2)
    Ich habe gesucht, aber keiner der gefundenen Codes hat funktioniert.
    Ich benutze CheatDevice 1.7.5.

Die Spielregion ist PAL.

Danke im Voraus!

Ich kann kein Deutsch, daher wird das Obige mit dem Google Übersetzer übersetzt. Ich hoffe, es hat gut genug funktioniert.

----------------------

Hello everyone! I would like your help trying to find some cheats for this specifc version of "Need for Speed: Most Wanted": SLES-53557/P (Platinum: The Best of PlayStation 2)

I've searched but none of the codes I found worked.

I'm using CheatDevice 1.7.5.

The game region is PAL.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know German, so the above is translated with Google translator. I hope it did a good enough job.