Beiträge von SylverReZ

UPDATE: I can 100% confirm that 11.17.0-50 works with Gateway after using the patch provided on the first post.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUPS OF YOUR EMUNAND, BECAUSE IF YOU BRICK, THEN YOU CAN EASILY RECOVER A WORKING ONE AT ANY TIME.

Requirements:

• Modded 3DS with the latest B9S and Luma3DS (setup to work with GW).
    • EmuNAND with a compatible system version that works with GW (e.g. 4.5 -> 9.2).
    • Gateway Launcher.dat (google).
    • 11.17.0-50 firmware (google).
    • A backup of your EmuNAND (VERY important).

Setup:

1. Download 123ab's Gateway package.

2. Download the latest GodMode9 package (as of writing, the latest is v2.1.1): https://github.com/d0k3/GodMode9/releases

3. For @123ab's package, copy only the "updates" folder onto the root of your SD card and rename it to something like "patch". Then, download the 11.17.0-50 update for your own console and region (you can find it in 'the usual places'), and extract the (.cia) files to a new folder on your SD card; call it "updates".

4. Extract the "boot.firm" file into "luma/payloads/" on your SD card and rename the file to "GodMode9.firm".

5. Copy the "gm9" folder to the root of your SD card.

6. Insert the SD card into your 3DS and load up "GodMode9".

7. Select the first drive, which is your console's SD card. Select the folder containing your system update, highlight the first file in the folder, hold L, press Right, and press A.

8. Select 'CIA image options' > 'Install game image' > 'Install to EmuNAND'. Perform the button combination you see on-screen to proceed with the update.

9. When asked to relock the write permissions, press B.

10. (For the patch, perform the same steps as 7-8.)

11. Reboot your system and boot into Gateway. If the HOME menu appears, then you have successfully upgraded to 11.17.

FAQ:

I cannot get my EmuNAND to boot, it instantly black screens.

- Remove the "Nintendo 3DS" folder from your SD card.

- Restore your EmuNAND and follow the steps accordingly.

- Download the latest Gateway launcher.

- Try a different SD card.

Hi guys. I can’t access to my emuNAND… Does anybody know a valid browser exploit? I’m trying to access my emuNAND with this old method, but every web addresses I found are dead or don’t work (I don’t have Sighax, B9S or Luma. I only have my Gateway card with the valid archives in the SD: Launcher.dat, etc…)

Why not just setup BootCTR9 to boot into Gateway through the Luma3DS chainloader?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I am archiving every released firmware version for every 3DS flashcart there is. Hopefully this will really help others. :D

GitHub - m4x10187/3ds-flashcard-archive: An archive of all the firmwares/tools for 3DS flashcarts.
    An archive of all the firmwares/tools for 3DS flashcarts. - GitHub - m4x10187/3ds-flashcard-archive: An archive of all the firmwares/tools for 3DS flashcarts.
    github.com

Vielleicht versuchen Sie, eine dieser Dateien zu flashen. Welcher Anleitung folgen Sie?

GitHub - m4x10187/Picofly: Information and firmware related to the rp2040-zero based chip for the switch.
    Information and firmware related to the rp2040-zero based chip for the switch. - GitHub - m4x10187/Picofly: Information and firmware related to the rp2040-zero…
    github.com

Dann bleib doch auf 4.5 oder 6.2, kann natürlich sein das höher mit deinem modifizierten System nicht kompatibel ist bzw der EmuNand will höher einfach nicht des wegen schwarzes Bild :/

I might as well do that, or experiment with different firmwares until I get one that actually works and is compatible with some of the games that I'm willing to play. I tried the 11.7 patch that was provided on the first post, and yet, it hasn't booted into my emuNAND.

If anybody seems to have a fix for this, feel free to PM me or quote this post.

Was möchtest du denn mit Gateway probieren?

Meine 3DS-Zeit ist etwas her, aber das einzig überlegene Feature war damals das Cheaten mit der GW. Ich weiß nicht ob es mittlerweile ein gutes Tool für CFW's gibt.

Ich möchte eine hybird Luma3DS-Installation mit Gateway durchführen. Ich habe kürzlich eine Gateway-Cartridge gekauft, um sie auf meinem modifizierten System auszuprobieren und sie vielleicht als alternative Methode zum Laden von ROMs zu verwenden. EmuNAND funktioniert gut auf 4.5 und 6.2, aber alles höher als das würde nur schwarzen Bildschirm.

Um ehrlich zu sein, mag ich es nicht, wenn mir solche Fragen gestellt werden, die mit veralteten Methoden zu tun haben. Lassen Sie die Leute mit ihren Systemen machen, was sie wollen, nichts für ungut.

Hallo,

Ich habe einen Nintendo 2DS mit Luma3DS+Fastboot/B9S auf Firmware 11.17E und ich habe derzeit ein EmuNAND mit Gateway formatiert.

Ich wollte Gateway schon seit vielen Jahren ausprobieren, also habe ich eine Gateway-Karte bei eBay für einen sehr günstigen Preis gekauft.

Nachdem ich GW über den 'Classic Mode' gebootet habe, friert er auf einem schwarzen Bildschirm ein.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dieses Problem zu beheben? Entweder durch Herabstufung oder eine andere Methode?

Danke!

Kaufen Sie einen dieser billigen Memory Stick Duo zu microSD-Adapter von eBay.

Ich bin nicht mehr auf dem aktuellsten Stand. Früher hieß es mal, dass nicht genug Platz wäre, um Links Awakening durch die DX Version zu ersetzen und die beiden Oracles Teile zu ergänzen. Mit etwas besserer Komprimierung in eine kommenden Version wäre das aber wahrscheinlich möglich.

Geht das mittlerweile?

You could probably trim the ROM down and fill the rest with zeros to match the one on the G&W.

Nein. Sky3DS wird nur von Firmware 11.0 unterstützt, Sie müssen Ihr System mit sysUpdater downgraden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie vorher ein Backup Ihres NANDs machen.

tl;dr

Haben Sie zufällig noch die Dateien für Orange3DS, QQ3DS und den R5?