Decrypt9

• Decrypt9 ist ein Open Source Decryption Tool und befindet sich noch im WIP-Stadium (Work In Progress), d.h. es wird noch weitergefeilt.

Auch hier wird ein 2/3/n3DS mit Firmware 9.2 oder niedriger benötigt. Decrypt9 sollte immer im SysNAND gestartet werden.

d0k3's Version:

Download: https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases
    Source Code: https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP

Hier die UI-Version von Shadowtrancer (ist evtl. nicht immer up to date):

Credits by Archshift

• Roxas75 for the method of ARM9 code injection
    • Cha(N), Kane49, and all other FatFS contributors for FatFS
    • Normmatt for sdmmc.c as well as project infrastructure (Makefile, linker setup, etc)
    • Relys, sbJFn5r for the decryptor

Credits by d0k3

• Everyone mentioned by Archshift above
    • Archshift for starting this project and being a great project maintainer
    • patois, delebile, SteveIce10 for Brahma and it's updates
    • mid-kid for CakeHax
    • Shadowtrance, dark_samus3, Syphurith for being of great help developing this
    • profi200 for helpful hints that first made developing some features possible
    • Datalogger, zoogie, atkfromabove, mixups, key1340, k8099 and countless others from the GBAtemp forums for testing, feedback and helpful hints
    • Everyone I forgot about - if you think you deserve to be mentioned, just contact me

Quelle: gbatemp.net

• dok3 hat gestern Nacht noch ein geiles neues Release gebracht:

Zitat von dok3

This is a big one, containing various stuff of high public interest. This is new:

• GBA VC Save dumper & injector
    • NCCH/NCSD -> CIA converter (this converts .3DS files to .CIA) (thanks @ihaveamac for doing basically all the work)
    • Cartridge -> CIA dumper (thanks @ihaveamac for this, too)
    • Dumping feature for Nintendo DS cartridges (thanks osilloscorpion & @idgrepthat)
    • New CTRNAND transfer features - this will soon play a big role in downgrades and obtaining otp.bin (thanks dark_samus for starting this, testing, and useful advice, also Al3x_10m for countless hours spent testing this)
    • Improved warnings system with colored warnings and special warnings for A9LH critical operations
    • New Any Padgen feature, allowing you to create any kind of XORpad
    • New sleek 6x10 font (thanks dark_samus for the discovery and initial testing)
    • New work folder system, main work folder is now /files9
    • Fully updated readme file
    • Countless smaller and bigger fixes and improvements

Release Note (1): As I know that the new font is not liked equally by everyone, I included an additional release archive compiled with the original font is included. In the future, you will have to compile yourself for custom fonts, but it is not that complicated (see readme).

Release Note (2): The new main work folder is /files9, which will work with all of my tools (once updated, of course). The new game directory is /files9/D9Game. Older work folders still work (if the newer ones are not available), but it is encouraged you switch to the new work folder system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!