GATEWAY emuNAND 11.7.0-40E/U/J (Original GATEWAY Card)

• @123ab
    Kannst du Gateway EmuNAND auf 11.9.0-42E fixen oder kann man einfach updaten ?

• Yes.

• Obviously to that you can update, if all he said is that the eshop doesn't work still means you can use your 3DS normally. What I really want to know is if that it means you can still play online without problem as well?.

Especially because the eshop being broken after the update is no big deal: 1) You couldn't download anything anyway from it because the hotfix 123ab did wasn't working anymore, so is not as if you are going from a "working" to "not working" state after the update. 2) Eventually you wouldn't be able to use the eshop unless latest FW anyway (AFAIK). So eshop being broken wouldn't mean much as long as you can still play online and whatnot.

But yeah I'm with you waiting for 123ab's response to it. Unless someone confirms you can still play online then I would see a merit for updating now.

Edit by psXtools.de: Vollzitat entfernt

• @123ab bitte fixe den E-$hop. :)

• sind denn beim 3ds online bans bekannt ?
    ich konnte mit pokemon mond online gehen um ein pokemon zu empfangen per serien code.
    ich hatte keine probleme aber könnte ich gebannt werden, da der eshop bzw die downloads von da ja nicht mehr möglich sind

English: are there Known 3ds online bans ?
    i was online with my 3ds in pokemon moon to get pokemon from an event.
    i had no problems but is it possible that i will be banned beacuse the eshop downloads doenst work.

• Nein, du bist nicht gebannt.
    Sonst würdest du nicht mehr Online zocken können & gar nicht mehr in den E-$hop rein können... & jeder hier hat dieses Problem mit diesem Download Error Fehlercode. ;)

Das liegt 99,9% am EmuNAND. Man müsste es eigentlich nur fixen. Aber der User @123ab ist ja leider nicht mehr aktiv. :(

• Thanks a lot for confirming this

tsubasa you can update emunand. but eshop downloads dont work.
    which sysnand fw you have ? i changeg to luma and its better than gateway.

For me, is a matter of
    1) I don't really have the time to do all that changing stuff now. Then testing and all that.
    2) Even tho I know you can somehow use gateway with luma, it feels really annoying and extra step compared to how I can do it now. If most of my games work and can use online stuff I don't have any need of going CFW (Unless yeah, we get trapped in a lower FW, which I am thankful to @123ab for)
    3) I just dont want to waste the money I used in gateway and directly putting the 3ds files is just faster, to install cia you need to have x2 the space or I guess use the wireless way if you are that desperate. Even then, I also don't want to waste the micro SD i bought for the gateway lol.

TL;DR: Is a matter of: I already invested time/money on this so im sticking to it. Unless I seriously need to update and I can't for some reason, I'm not planning to change to CFW. So good thing 3DS doesn't really has that much life left on it lol.

• First and for most thank you for the help. I honestly don’t know how you guys made it possible for gateway to work at this point but it works. Online for me didn’t work but I only tried one game. I have no need for the eshop on the emunand so i have no feedback on that. I’m running luma as my primary firmware but if i hold down on the d pad, gateway boots i can then pres select and my games come up. Running on 11.9. I’m a happy camper. Card was just paper weight but now holds .3ds. Took me a while to get going but man satisfying to be able to see that good old gateway menu pop up. 64 gb internal sd with luma sys, online everything works. 16gb gateway with games that I can go without online play...again thank you guys !!

• No, Firstly i tried to update from 11.7 with 123ab through system settings when 11.8 came out , result was the black screen, then after i put again the 123ab method 11.7 emunand i tried to update through system setting, 11.9 was out but the result has been the same, black screen.
    There's an issue i've noticed while following 123ab method, the cia in the picture didn't let me complete the update, so i had to delete it to complete the update every time. Don't know if i'm the only one with this problem, but after i delete that ciao 2D02, sysupdater let me to update the sysnand to 11.7, unfortunately there was no way to update to 11.8 or 11.9 through system settings..

Edit by psXtools.de: Vollzitat entfernt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!