PSX DESR-7100 Laser Rerplacement

• Hello everyone,
    I have a PSX DESR-7100 that would not play any discs. I was able to swap out the KWS-200A laser without opening up the entire DVD laser assembly and now I can play Playstation 1 games, however I also need to change the KHS-400C laser because it cannot read Playstation 2 games or DVD movies.

The only problem I have is, I don't know how to exchange the KHS-400C laser because I cannot find a way inside to reach it.

Does anyone know how to open up the laser assembly? Do you have to peel off the black felt tape everywhere? Are there screws holding the assembly together? Any help would be great!

Thank you! :)

• Erm well, hi. I can't help you exactly but a good Methode maybe: disassemble the whole drive but make pictures oft every step, and if it's only a screw. Believe me, thats really important and a good and secure way.
    See ya around, theANY

• Er hat alles auf YouTube

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

evtl. Weiß Chipwelt weiter?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!