Xbox 1 Emulator

• So, erledigt.

Im JRunner muss man sich ein Freeboot - Image erstellen.

Unter Advanced XeBuild Options unter All Machine Options v2 NTSC Game und Video Output Region einstellen, hab mal beides auf NTSC gestellt, jetzt werden Xbox 1 NTSC Spiele korrekt abgespielt.

Habe auch die Zeit gemessen: Sofern man sein Freeboot Image nicht patcht, laufen NTSC - Spiele tatsächlich 17% langsamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, nachdem ich meine Box wieder gefixt hab, mal den hacked Xbox 1 Emulator installiert.

Das Problem, dass ich schon damals hatte: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x, das Spiel kam NUR in den USA raus, läuft auf meiner Xbox 360 nur in 50Hz.

Das spiel stottert also rum, ist eben ein 60Hz spiel, auf der Xbox 1 lief es auch einwandfrei.

Habe btw. die Original Disc.

Nun, mal HDMI abgesteckt und VGA - Kabel rein, sagt mir das Teil doch glatt, "The VGA HD AV Cable does not support the PAL-50 setting required by this game".

Das kann doch nicht wahr sein. Gibt es ne Möglichkeit, den Xbox 1 Emulator auf 60Hz zu forcen? So ist das Spiel unspielbar. Oder kann man die *.xbe irgendwie patchen?

NACHTRAG:

Venomous fire, i have problems starting my games with a vga cable. Now i have an xbox360 which is orrigionaly PAL, so the games kept telling me i couldn't play pal50 games with my vga cable. So i thought i'd be smart and just get my games in NTSC, no luck. So i thought... Well maybe it just sees my xbox360 is PAL, so it will force the game to start in PAL mode even tho it's really an NTSC game. I thus changed my console region to NTSC by patching the Keyvault. it still persists in that the games i wanted to be able to play with vga (morrowind, etc) can't play on PAL50! I'm pulling my hair out. Wat can i do to get NTSC games to run in NTSC mode?? I mean is this hacked xbox1 compatibility set fond of PAL?? Is the region free thing set to prefer PAL or something? I'd love to be able to play my xbox1 games without having to switch all sorts of cable on my TV and XBOX360. Is there anything i can do to get my games to run in NTSC video mode and stop it from complaining about PAL50 and my VGA cable..... I have yet to check wether the XBE's are patched themselves to be region free. But i don't know where to edit the XBE's to set them to NTSC if they were patched somehow to be region free. Or is there something else i can do? Maybe patch the default.xex to prefer NTSC above PAL?

Cheers

[edit] checked the XBE with some xbe tool (Dextrose XBE or somethin) and indeed it was set to region free set it to USA. Still telling me it wants pal50! This is an NTSC game, the console is set to NTSC, the xbe is changed back to US region, i mean the only answer i can come up with is this hack will default to PAL if possible.

[edit2] Finally got it to work. I had to change my SMC.bin to region USA and NTSC too... What a problem to start a game in NTSC. If you would ever do another hacked compat file, can you please do something about this!? I can spoof my xbox360 games. So problem solved.

OK hab das in nem Thread im Internet gefunden....kann ich meine Box auch auf NTSC patchen? Glaube nicht, hab da mal was gelesen, wäre aber super...

edit seeadler
    Doppelpost zusammengefügt.
    Bitte KEINE Doppelposts, beim nächsten mal darauf achten, den EDIT Button zu benutzen. DANKE !!

• Das geht schon. Da du ja nen LPT Flasher drinne hast kannsu des ruhig versuchen, notfalls kannsu ja einfach Xell flashen und dann das Image nochmal neu.

Im JRunner geht das unter Advanced ---> Patch NAND

• Jo, habs selbst rausgefunden. Mich wunderts nur, dass es plötzlich geht? Früher musste man seine Keyvault bearbeiten, aber das ging z.B. mit Jasper - Konsolen auch nicht mehr. Was genau wird hier geändert?

Achja und die Performance vom Xbox - Emulator ist fürn A*****. Ich werd mal versuchen, meine Softmod - Xbox wieder zum Laufen zu bringen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!