Vita slim 2004 dont Charge and dont Connect to pc

• Hello.

All tested the USB Port to. New battery

When i usw battery fix dont Not Turn on anymore. Just when i Plug a charging cable it blinks for a millisecond orenge. After i can Turn on again.

With an empty battery 2volt dead battery... The Vita Show orenge Led and will Charge but the Colt Drops donw 0,01 all 10 Seconds.

Think there ist a Mainboard Problem.

Please Help thanks greetings

• Hey there, great to see you at psXtools.

It sounds like a battery issue for me. Have you tried to charge it for hours?

When the orange light blinks than it is usually a sign for a super low battery status. So keep it for 8 hours on a wall plug and then try to turn it on again. Maybe it will solve your issue.

• damagedee

PS Vita stuck?

1. Press and hold the PlayStation Vita's power button for 10-30 seconds until it turns off. [If it still does not go out, you have to wait until the battery is empty. The PS Vita must then be charged for at least half an hour!] 2. Turn it back on with the power button. (3.) If you are now in the Vita's recovery mode, simply select point 1 and restart the Vita.

If the PS Vita no longer works despite everything: 1. Press and hold PS Button -> R Button -> Power Button in this order for 5 seconds 2. You are now in PS Vita recovery mode. Select the first item with the X button and the Vita should restart. (3.) If the restart fails: Go back into recovery mode as explained before and this time select point 5 (update system software). No data is lost during this process, only the firmware is overwritten.

Maybe the method will help you 😉

PS3 FAT Lady CECH-L04 Evilnat 4.90 CEX 500GB Western Digital Blue Skorpion

+ 2TB Externe Festplatte 😉 (NEW)

PS3 Slim CECH 2004A Evilnat 4.90 CEX 500GB Western Digital Blue Skopion

+ 2TB Externe Festplatte 😎 (NEW)

PS4 CUH-1004A FW 9.00 1TB Western Digital Blue Skorpion

+ GoldHen 2.4.16b (NEW)

+ ESP S2 Mini + PS-Phive v3 😜 (NEW)

+ 4TB Externe Festplatte 🤩 (NEW)

PS4 CUH-1004A FW 5.05 500GB Western Digital

+8TB Seagate Externe Festplatte 🤣 (NEW)

:rate: Glaskugel Vorhanden falls Fragen auftauchen, :urlaub:

:closed:

• Tipp PS Vita don't stuck.

I think is the problem with the mainboard, mit Chip or a fuse or whatever. All things you explaint me was are ready done before i open the PS Vita to look what Problem is inside.

I think is a little thing on the mainboard with no function... But i don't know what.

No connection to PC too.

I have a second PS Vita slim and change it battery and i used different cables all function with my second PS Vita but not with the other one.

What's very strange is the battery was full and when i use battery fix and after using the PS Vita shutdown and i wait 10 seconds because battery fix escribe this before the Vita shutdown, but the PS Vita dont turn on anymore when i push the power button for five seconds Or 10 seconds thirty seconds one minute nothing happens. Just when i plugin the charging cable the Orange light goes on for a milli second und dann i can turn on the PS Vita again. But PS Vita don't charge the battery... I'm Shure there is anything with a Motherboard not okay...

• Hallo.

Der kleine Wiederstand hat 1,1 Ohm auf der einen und auf der anderen 1,2 Ohm. Kann das jemand bestätigen?

Der große Chip für die Datenverbindung ist ein Texas Instruments ts3usba225rutr UQFN-12 lqr lq7 leider habe ich keine Ahnung wie ich diesen testen kann.

Ich denke an den beiden liegt es, wäre das eine Möglichkeit?

Die Vita lädt nicht und geht auch nicht außer ich stecke das ladekabel kurz an dann blinkt das orangene Licht für eine millisekunde und danach kann ich die PS Vita mit oder ohne angeschlossenes ladekabel einschalten! Seltsamerweise hat ja wenn sie dann an ist und ich ein funktionierendes USB-Kabel welches ich an einer anderen PS Vita getestet habe anschließe zum PC, stellt sich auch keine Verbindung her und nicht anfängt zu laden, daher vermute ich dass der große Chip einen weg hat. Und ich vermute laden tut sie nicht weil etwas mit dem doppelten Widerstand nicht stimmt, das kleine Teil auf dem Bild.

Vielen Dank

Liebe Grüße

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!