[Tutorial] Geschützte Saves kopieren

• Hallo habe eine anleitung gefunden wo erklärt wird wie man geschützte saves kopiert so das sie laufen auf jeder ps3 habe es selbst getestet bei GT5

**Tutorial**

So after banging my head against the wall for the last couple of days the solution was remarkably easy. We will use SO4's file structure since its simple, but the same process applied to Demons Souls.

SO4 Save Directory looks like this

/SAVEDIR/

ICON0.PNG <---picture you see when highlighting the game in XMB
    PARAM.PFD <---stores the signature encryption for the game's data file
    PARAM.SFO <---stores data about the save like time/basic info/account ID
    PIC1.PNG <---extra picture for SO4 and some other games, provides a background picture.
    USR-DATA <---The meat of the save file, some games have multiple, some have only one .dat file.

Now that we have the basic structure and functions of files within a save directory, (there are a few other files I have seen in save dirs but I believe they are situational based on the game and are not relevant to the actual data of the save, prove me otherwise though!), we can move on to how to actually perform this little trick.

Load up the game in question, in my case SO4 and start a new game. Get to the first save point and save. Now go back to the PS3 FTP program and browse your newly created save. In this case, for SO4 we would see the files I have listed above appear. Now go to where you have your saved backup of your old save or one you've gotten off the internet. And copy:

PARAM.PFD
    USR-DATA

to the directory on the PS3 overwriting the newly created game(S04)'s PARAM.PFD and USER-DATA (or other .dat files depending on the situation). Go back to your PS3, and load up your game and VIOLA! I went from a 4 minute playtime S04 save to the grand 204 hour save I have been working on since it came out.

Only drawback is trophies don't come with this trick. If someone else can figure out how to copy those over that would be grand. Not that they matter really when we are talking about losing precious saves. I hope this helps the community! Please reply with any questions or modifications to this tutorial, criticism/feedback is welcome!

One FINAL note:

If someone else has discovered this method please tell me as I don't want to take credit for someone else's discovery!

UPDATE:

I have just confirmed this method also works with the SYSTEM data for Star Ocean 4. Also, looking over the Trophy folders on the PS3 hard drive while FTP'd they seem to have the same basic structure. I would like to try out this method on them as well. So if anyone has a backup of their trophies they could try copying over the new data folder created automatically by the game with their old PARAM.PFD and their .DAT files. I will test this once I rack up a trophy on one of my games though!

UPDATE 2:

While you can get system data to load into your save (I could get my system data in SO4 to show my collection data, ect) when you save it locks up at 100% forever forcing you to quit game and corrupting the system data in the process. As of now, this method only allows you to see your system data of old but not to update is Anyone with any ideas is welcome to comment. I am giving up on system data for now and moving on to trophies. If anyone has trophy data for demons souls or star ocean that they can upload for me to test with it would be appreciated as I do not have any trophies in either since my new HDD was installed.

UPDATE 3

Ok, this should be my last update. I have confirmed at least with one game Katamari Forever that the same method but applied to trophies does not work. It seems that in contrast to save files which individually maintain themselves there seems to be 2 .dat files in the upper /trophy/ directory that probably overlord over the rest of the trophies for all your games probably provided a list to the console of games with trophies, ect. Obviously you dont want to modify that by copying over it just for one game's trophies so I cannot seem to make this happen in the same way as with locked saves. Any ideas are welcome and or questions about my tutorial. Keep the homebrew coming!

Quelle war ein beitrag von PSXSCENE

Also ich kann ja englisch aber halt nicht so gut !!
    Um es mit meinen worten zu übersetzen !

Die saves liegen in dev_hdd0\home\00000003\savedata\und der jeweiligen game ID

Ihr müsst nur die *******.sav und die param.pfd kopieren sonst nix (manchmal git es keine ******.sav datei dan heißt sie anders zb.0-datei ! es ist aber meistens die größte im jeweiligem ordner )

So um das save nun auf ein andere PS3 zu bekommen Spielt man auf der ps3 wo ihr es hinkopieren möchtet biss es das erste mal speichert (ZB GT5)

Dann beendet ihr das spiel und startet die ps3 neu !

Dann verbindet ihr die ps3 per ftp an euren pc und kopiert die 2 dateien in den oben genannten ordner von der einen ps3 zu der anderen oder Festplatten !
    und startet das spiel nun müsste euer alter speicherstand wieder hergestellt sein !

• Hallo -d3-,

super das Du Dich in die Community einbringst.

Wenn Du das selbst ausprobiert hast und es funktioniert heisst das doch das Du genug englisch verstehst um so einem englischen Tutorial zu folgen.

Und nun versuchst Du mit einer scheinheiligen Ausrede die Übersetzungsarbeit jemand anderen aufs Auge zu drücken.

Das ist nicht OK zumal Dich niemand hindert das Tutorial mit Deinen eigenen Worten in deutsch zu verfassen.

Dazu kommt das der Text 1:1 kopiert und keine Quellenangabe dazu gemacht wurde.

Du hast jetzt noch einen Tag um das Tutorial mit Deinen Worten ins deutsche zu übersetzen, sonst wird es gelöscht.

Vielen Dank für Deine Bemühung und den guten Willen, doch so bitte nicht !!!

• Schönes Tut. :)
    Auch wenn es für GT5 irgendwie keinen wirklichen Sinn macht da man es auch über USB kopieren könnte ;) Es sei denn man kann so auch mit dem Save mit einem anderem Account weiter spielen und auch Trophies bekommen. Geht das?

Wenn jetzt nochmal einer ein Tut schreibt wie man ein Kopiergeschütztes Savegame von einer Jailbreak fähigen Konsole auf einer Konsole mit OFW 3.55 wiederherstellen kann würde ich mich sehr freuen =)

• Zitat

Schönes Tut.
    Auch wenn es für GT5 irgendwie keinen wirklichen Sinn macht da man es auch über USB kopieren könnte Es sei denn man kann so auch mit dem Save mit einem anderem Account weiter spielen und auch Trophies bekommen. Geht das?

Wieso macht es keinen sinn ???Für leute die das spiel mit jb spielen und nicht updaten können können das nicht über usb stick !!!!Ja das geht du kannst es auf nen anderen account mitnehmen ! Bei gt5 war es so nachdem ich es kopiert hatte kamen die trophys automatisch !!!

• also bei mir ist in dev_hdd0\home gar nichts drin bzw über ftp habe ich nicht mal zugriff drauf!
    Wo saves bei mir drin sind mit der ID ist under savedata geht das auch oder?

EDIT:

Habe rausgefunden warum es nicht geht mit dem normalen hermes v4b ohne spoof geht es irgendwie nicht mit spoof hingegen schon komisch aber egal ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!