OPL 0.8 cover

• COVER: PNG file ohne transparenz. 140x200 groß. Name muß z.B. "SLES_547.23_COV.png" sein. Das Ganze in die ART Schublade, die im gleichen Verzeichnis liegt die wie DVD/CD Schublade, in der die Spiele liegen.

ICONS: PNG file mit transparenz. 64x64 groß. Name muß z.B. "SLES_547.23_ICO.png" sein.
    Das Ganze in die ART Schublade, die im gleichen Verzeichnis liegt die wie DVD/CD Schublade, in der die Spiele liegen.

Tutorial Ende. :)

Ich hab schon 2622 Cover und Icons (etwa 130MB) zusammen getragen. :)

Wazup

• What !? And you didn't provide them to JNABK, so they could be added to the gallery !

I miss almost all my PAL games covers ...

About the covers, you must be very precise, regarding to the sentence "ohne transparen", as it could be interpreted as "without alpha layer" at all (that means 24bit encoding instead of 32bits). In that case the file will be rejected by OPL.

Also, to be faster, you can use JPG format instead.

(And the size is user dependant, 140x200 and 64x64 are common, but it can be bigger if wanted, it is just to be exhaustiv :p most people will stick to theses values)

• Well, I got them from all over the net and I am unsure about the copyright, since the covers still belong to their creators/game makes. An 130MB zip isn´t that easy to handle, too.

So if someone has an idea about this, feel free to contact me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!