Ich habe nun beschlossen, diesem hervorragenden und nützlichen Tool des Entwicklers joel16, das auf keiner mit einer CFW betriebenen Switch fehlen sollte, auch mal ein Thema zu widmen. NX-Shell ist ein Dateimanager (das Pendant zu 3DShell auf dem Nintendo 3DS, ebenfalls entwickelt von joel16) mit umfangreichen Operations-Möglichkeiten auf der SD-Karte. Zudem fungiert das Tool auch noch als Bildbetrachter - und nicht zu vergessen - den Support für das Extrahieren von ZIP Archiven!
- Dateien und Ordner löschen
- Kopieren / Verschieben von Dateien und Ordnern
- Benennen Sie Dateien und Ordner um (Standardschaltertastatur)
- Erstellen Sie Dateien und Ordner (Standardschaltertastatur)
- Anzeige verschiedener Bildformate (BMP, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PGM, PPM, PNG, PSD, TGA und WEBP)
- Extrahieren von ZIP Archiven.
- Sortieroptionen (Sortieren nach Name, Datum, Größe)
- Zeigt Dateieigenschaften wie Größe, Erstellungs-, Änderungs- und Zugriffszeit von Dateien und Ordnern an
Navigieren Anfang/Ende = Linker Stick hoch/runter
Markieren / Markierung aufheben =
(NX-Shell MUSS immer über beendet werden, da es andernfalls zu Datenkorruption des SD-Karten Dateisystems kommen kann!)
- Added support for extracting .ZIP archives.
- Fixed crashes when trying to exit the application after opening an image.
- Now uses Use libnsbmp to decode BMP files. (This fixes issues loading certain BMP files).
- Disabled window padding when displaying images so that the full screen images (1280x720) aren't bound to a scroll bar.
- Added a popup for viewing image properties such as filename, width and height. (Use the 'X' button to open this popup after opening an image).
- Added an option under settings to toggle filename display when viewing images.
- Added an option under settings to toggle logs. (Any failed FS functions will be logged if this option is enabled. Useful for debugging purposes). A restart of the application is required if this is enabled/disabled.
- Initial implementation of a text reader for reading logs/configs (eventually to evolve into to an editor).
- Many other under the hood changes/cleanups and consistency changes.
- Fixed crash when last open directory is a TitleID.
- A storage bar is displayed below the current working directory indicator. (Based on the current active file system)
- NX-Shell can now open various images formats. (BMP, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PGM, PPM, PNG, PSD, TGA and WEBP)
- A progress bar will be displayed when files are being copied.
- Added checkboxes to select multiple files for copying/moving and deleting. (Only works if you're working from one directory)
- Added an option to select all checkboxes in a directory.
- Added an option to clear all selected files in a directory. (Note this also clears the copy/move path in the clipboard)
- Minor UI adjustments. (Alignment fixes, popups/windows being out of place, better spacing between buttons, etc.)
- Now based on Dear ImGui v1.7.8.
- Disabled Dear ImGui's inifilename config.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience. (No but really though, there have been many under the hood changes, clean-ups and improvements)
- hotfix Release
** This build is currently in beta to gather feedback and improve the current codebase. A lot of NX-Shell's old features and functionalities are missing in this version. Some features may be deprecated entirely, and new ones may be introduced. **
- Delete files and folders.
- Copy/Move files and folders.
- Rename files and folders (standard switch keyboard).
- Create files and folders (standard switch keyboard).
- Displays file properties such as size, time created, modified and accessed.
- Sorting options (Sort by name, date, size).
- Set archive bit.
- Fix FS logic which resulted in files not being deleted, copied or moved.
- Display a message when deleting a file until it has been removed. (A progress bar is shown for deleting multiple files).
- Fix for system version v9.00+.
- Cleaned up audio decoder functions and updated dr_libs (flac/wav decoders)
- Only log data if developer options are enabled.
- Cleaned up FS functions and fix read/write for libnx v2.3.0
- Removed some unused textures and unnecessary scaling.
- Conserve zoom and rotation when navigating images (Vuelos)
- Disable sleep for FTP mode, some FS functions (Cut/Copy) and in audio player.
- Close the menu-bar when a device is selected.
- Handle mounting other devices better. (No more redundant functions calls)
- Fix cancel button not reverting option menu in the second page.
- Remove many redundant calls, and overall code clean up.
- Updated SDL_FontCache as well as SDL2 to latest revisions available.
- Major music player changes:
- Added support for the following formats: IT, FLAC, MOD, OPUS, S3M and XM.
- All audio files now display timestamps (current and duration) as well as a progress bar.
- All audio formats display metadata (album, artist, title, etc) if found. Formats such as MP3, FLAC, OPUS will display a cover image if found.
- All audio formats are seekable via the touch screen. Simply drag your finger across the progress bar to select a location to seek to.
- Implemented libarchive support:
- Allows for the extraction of .7z, AR, ISO 9660, RAR, ZIP, AR, XAR as well as some other formats supported by libarchive.
- Display a dialog asking for the user's confirmation before extracting an archive since some can take a while.
- Remove usbComm service initialization which wasn't used and caused a crash on FW 7.0X+.
- Properly make use of transparency when displaying dialogs, progress bars, and the menu bar.
- Added support for viewing .webp images.
- Default to 'No' for file deletion.
- Cleanup fake heap when setting a custom heap which caused RetroArch to crash if it was opened after closing NX-Shell.
- Display a simple error dialog for failed file system functions. (an error code as well as the function that failed would be displayed).
- Fixed use of blend mode under SDL2 which caused transparency issues in some cases.
- Now uses official software keyboard with text validation for creating/renaming folders and files.
- Refactored FS code to support copying to/from other mount points. (copying files now uses internal fs functions)
- Properly get free/max storage for each partition using FS rather than NS.
- Fixed progress bar from incorrectly blending into the background.
- Update SDL_FontCache to v0.10 and revert back to using the Roboto font - which now properly displays accented characters such as é.
- Display MP3 id3v2 cover art image if found.
- Make cancel button functional via buttons.
- Add image rotation and flipping.
- Fixed portrait orientation next/previous page buttons in ebook reader.
- Allow movement after image is zoomed in gallery. (Right analog stick to zoom into image, left analog stickto move around zoomed image.)
- Made some minor adjustments to delta time and minor fixes with the status bar alignment.
- Fixed menu bar animation timing.
- Fixed buffer overflow when selecting a file with a large name.
- Integrate FTP menu using mtheall's ftpd src. (Can be toggled from within the menu bar).
- Fixed some dialog title alignment issues.
- Fixed bug with the PLUS button causing music player to exit, when it should be toggling locked mode.
- Add support for extracting .RAR files.
- Added support for rendering animated GIFs. (May take a while to load, and some GIFs may have wrong timings, so far I've tested 5 GIFs and only one out of the 5 had timing issues).
- Make use of the GPU hardware acceleration.
- Switch to internal FS functions to display directory list.
- Added config version to config files - If a new version is found where the config file needs to be changed, it will automatically be deleted and regenerated.
- Replaced the executable icon with something more dark theme friendly.
- Local time is now supported.
- Displays file permissions in properties.
- Display storage bar for current mounted device. (some devices/mount points don't have this)
- Allow user to browse other user partitions from menu bar. (Very little can be done at this time, since it seems FS functions are locked out of using them).
- Lock applet during write/cut/copy/delete processes.
- Added a "More..." button in file options.
- Added a "Refresh" button refresh directory list.
- Added a "New file" button to create an empty file.
- Added a button to set archive bit on checked directories or currently highlighted/selected directories. - This
feature is a work in progress. Don't use this with any important directories unless you know what you're
doing. This feature can only be accessed if "Developer options" is enabled.
- Added a new options in Settings called "Developer options". If this toggle is set, any FS function that fails to execute properly will be logged in a file called debug.log, which can be found in /switch/NX-Shell/debug.log.
- Wrap CWD display if it gets too long.
- Improve book reader controls in landscape mode (Right stick right/left should zoom in/out in landscape mode)
- Fix last saved directories not properly being read due to having spaces in their names.
- Fix automatic scroll when selecting a checkbox.
- Fix exit key (PLUS) in music player, image viewer and settings.
- Book reader no longer displays status bar after every page. Only displayed during zooming or if screen is touched in the middle or outside touch area depending on the orientation.
- Many under the hood changes.