Dieses Tool ist eine kleine Konsolenanwendung, die den installierten Inhalt einer Switch gegen eine bereitgestellte Versionsliste auf neuere Updates prüft und dann die Titel mit neueren Updates und der neuesten Version in sdmc:/Available-Updates.txt schreibt. Die Versionsliste ist im Anhang zu finden.
- Fixed an issue that prevented more than 10 entries being loaded for a title, making games with many DLC that were installed appear as though they were not
- Fixed an issue present in all versions v1.0.0 - v1.5.1 where the first local title parsed would be ignored during update/DLC checking
A long-standing null-ref bug was fixed in this release that had been introduced in v1.3.0.
As well as a slight change to ignore.txt
- A null-reference bug has finally been squashed that frequently caused crashes.
- ignore.txt may now have a descriptor following title IDs, please see the README for details.
- Logging; Users can now place a
log.flagfile in their nro directory and a log will be produced at the SD root as
NXUC.log. Note that the application will run much slower while logging is active.
- Ignore List; Users can now place an
ignore.txtin their nro directory and specify titles they would not like to be informed about. Instructions for filling one out is available in the README.
- DLC Checker; If it's found that there is DLC listed in versions.txt that you do not have installed for a title, the application will inform you.
- The different kinds of information being presented has been separated for easier viewing; The three categories displayed are "New Updates Available", "New DLC Binaries Available" and "Available DLC Not Installed"
- New download code has been adopted and switch-curl 7.69.1-3 is now being used. Prodinfo blanking via Atmosphere's exosphere.ini is the only method tested. If you use a different blanking solution and have issues please switch and try again.
- The application now points towards nx-versions for versions.txt
- Adopted similar printing scheme from versions.txt parser into installed title parser for a slight speed-up
- The application will now first attempt to grab the latest versions.txt over the internet, then fallback to any versions.txt that may already be within the nro's directory should connection fail
- The versions.txt parsing code has been dramatically improved, now taking seconds to completely parse instead of minutes
- Fixes an edge-case where an update's version might overwrite a DLC's version while constructing the local-list
- Fixes an infinite loop that would occur when an update was found after the base-game and the base-game was not immediately parsed before the update
It has come to my attention that kind folks over at Reswitched's Discord Server didn't like that this application was pointing there, and didn't figure to ask me to change it.
Having found out about this today and not wanting to create any friction over there, here is a new release pointing to and using the titledb's versionlist instead:
- Reswitched versionlist.json format has been deprecated and will no longer function with this application
- Users must now download the latest versions.txt from the titledb Repository and place it within the same directory as the nro
- Having switched to titledb, this application can now additionally parse available updates for installed DLC
- A time-stamp is now printed to Available-Updates.txt
- User now picks from (up to 40) json files within the nro's directory to use as the versionlist, removing the requirement that the versionlist must be named 'versionlist.json'
- versionlist.json updated 2020-03-22 | 12:48
- Locally installed titles will now display version strings in console and the produced txt
- Initial Release