Wii Media Center - v0.1 alpha

• Wie der Entwickler Dciso heute bekannt gegeben hat, befindet sich mit Wii Miidia ein
    neues Media Center derzeit im Beta Test.
    Das von ihm entwickelte Programm soll auf dem Xbox Media Center basieren und
    demnach bis auf die Wetter Funktion alle Features
    beinhalten. Diese wurde zu Gunsten des Nintendo Wetter Kanals gestrichen. Obwohl
    derzeit nur gestreamte Dateien und Dateien auf der SD Karte unterstützt werden, ist auf
    Grund des von svpe entwickelten USB Festplatten Supports noch einiges möglich.

Zusätzlich zur normalen elf Datei soll das Media Center außerdem direkt als Channel
    erscheinen. Somit wäre es eine ziemlich komfortable Erweiterung!

After months of coding and porting and ripping and rewriting Wii Miidia as I like to call
    it is about to be released into the wild. I have a few people beta testing it now and
    helping me work out some bugs. Wii Miidia is something that many people I hope will
    enjoy as I put alot of time and effort into this project.

Wii Miidia as you can guess is a Media Center for the Nintendo Wii based off of XBMC.
    Since the Wii comes with it's own Weather Channel I had decided to strip the weather
    functions from Wii Miidia. There are still a few bugs that I am trying to work out but
    one of the best features this offers in my opinion is the ability to listen to Shoutcast
    Radio on the Wii. Right now this only supports streaming files and files stored on the
    SD Card, however since there is recent developments by SVPE I hope to be able to
    include USB Storage devices as well in the future.

Controls Are:

A = Play
    B = Pause/Resume
    - = Previous Song/Chapter
    + = Next Song/Chapter
    Dpad Left = Rewind
    Dpad Right = Fast Forward
    Dpad Up = Change Aspect Ratio (NTSC/PAL/Wide/Standard)
    Dpad Up + B = Zoom In
    Dpad Down = Change Visual in Audio mode / Change Subtitle in DVD Mode
    Dpad Down + B = Zoom Out
    Home = Settings Menu
    1 = Return to Main Menu
    2 = Return Previous Menu
    Power = Shutdown Wii

Wii Miidia will at first be released as .elf and will need to be ran via TP Hack, However
    the final version will come in .elf and as a channel for those who would like easy of
    access to the application. Well that is all for right now I hope to have this cleaned up
    and released for everyone in the next few days.

Quelle

• hmm dann muss ich mich wohl mal damit befassen.... Hab mich damit noch nicht beschäftigt...

*gefunden* Hmmm dummerweise funktioniert der nicht mit jeder Zelda Version... Und wenn das Teil nen eigenen Channel anlegt kann der theoretisch von Big N entdeckt werden...

Stellt sich die Frage, in wie weit das ligitim ist....

• After months of coding and porting and ripping and rewriting Wii Miidia as I like to call
    it is about to be released into the wild. I have a few people beta testing it now and
    helping me work out some bugs. Wii Miidia is something that many people I hope will
    enjoy as I put alot of time and effort into this project.

Wii Miidia as you can guess is a Media Center for the Nintendo Wii based off of XBMC.
    Since the Wii comes with it's own Weather Channel I had decided to strip the weather
    functions from Wii Miidia. There are still a few bugs that I am trying to work out but
    one of the best features this offers in my opinion is the ability to listen to Shoutcast
    Radio on the Wii. Right now this only supports streaming files and files stored on the
    SD Card, however since there is recent developments by SVPE I hope to be able to
    include USB Storage devices as well in the future.

Video Support:
    MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, DIVX, XVID, MOV, WMV, VOB and more.

Audio Support:
    AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, MID and more.

Controls Are:

A = Play
    B = Pause/Resume
    - = Previous Song/Chapter
    + = Next Song/Chapter
    Dpad Left = Rewind
    Dpad Right = Fast Forward
    Dpad Up = Change Aspect Ratio (NTSC/PAL/Wide/Standard)
    Dpad Up + B = Zoom In
    Dpad Down = Change Visual in Audio mode / Change Subtitle in DVD Mode
    Dpad Down + B = Zoom Out
    Home = Settings Menu
    1 = Return to Main Menu
    2 = Return Previous Menu
    Power = Shutdown Wii

Wii Miidia will at first be released as .elf and will need to be ran via TP Hack,
    Homebrew Channel or any other way you like to load your ELF files, However the
    final version will come in .elf and as a channel for those who would like easy access to
    the application. Well that is all for right now I hope to have this cleaned up and
    released for everyone in the next few days. I would like to also thank bushing for all
    of his hard work as well as the rest of the guys from #wiidev and Wiibrew.org without
    them I never would have been able to get this done.

Quelle: dCiSo

• Zitat

Original von Timberman
    hmm dann muss ich mich wohl mal damit befassen.... Hab mich damit noch nicht beschäftigt...

*gefunden* Hmmm dummerweise funktioniert der nicht mit jeder Zelda Version... Und wenn das Teil nen eigenen Channel anlegt kann der theoretisch von Big N entdeckt werden...

Stellt sich die Frage, in wie weit das ligitim ist....

Geht mir jeder PAL Version. Ich glaube ne US und ne JAP Version geht nicht.

--------------------------

Jo FETT! Ich werds testen sobald es da ist.

• Zitat

Original von F!rsT S0uL
    Jo FETT! Ich werds testen sobald es da ist.

... und bei der Gelegenheit gleich nen Tut schreiben für die Installation für leute wie mich. :) Dann muss ich mir wieder Zelda ausleihen aus der Videothek... narf....

• hasu in der zwischenzeit bestimmt schon gefunden ;)

EDIT:

upsala, habe mich verguggt :D

X-OOM Media Center war das xD

nicht Wii Miidia Center XD

SRY !!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!