Hier habt ihr die Möglichkeit Quake auf der Vita/Vita TV zu spielen.
- Native 960x544 Auflösung
- Sound Unterstützung
- Unterstützt Shareware und Vollversion von Quake
- Beide Sticks werden unterstützt
- Variable Kamerasensivität
Einfach den id1 - Ordner in das Hauptverzeichnis der Vita/Vita TV kopieren und Quake starten.
Im Paket ist die Shareware von Quake erhalten.
Hier ist der direkte Download.
Download VitaDB: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/10
- idSoftware for winQuake engine.
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- xerpi for basic console system used for debug purposes.
v4.11 by cuevavirus
- vitaQuake runs smoothly at 60 FPS at 1920x1080 with overclocking. In addition, 1280x720 is possible if you prefer to use 720p HDMI mode for the PSTV, and 1440x1080 is also possible for a classic 4:3 Quake experience.
- Massive performances improvements thanks to vitaGL fixes.
- Added compressed textures support (Normally disabled, can be enabled by editing gl_compress cvar) for massive textures pack and mods.
- Re-enabled by default texture cache.
- Added a launch arg to disable texture cache (Useful for some HL BSPs that show wrong textures with it enabled): -no_tex_cache.
- Added Anaglyph 3D support (Red-cyan only).
- Disabled FPU exception traps (Reeduces game crashes occurrences).
- Fix for console input not properly showing sometimes.
- Current console input is no longer discarded when calling Vita keyboard to insert a new command.
- Made .pak detection case insensitive.
- Added lightmaps overbright support.
- Updated to latest vitaGL commit.
- Minor speedup changes in vitaGL related code.
- Implemented DarkPlaces's extensions system (EBFS).
- Added several new QuakeC commands. (See below for the complete list).
- Added several new DarkPlaces extensions support (See below for the complete list).
- Added support for pak files with names different from pak#.pak.
- Added support for custom crosshairs (More info below).
- Made float arithmetic operations faster with NEON ARM code usage where possible.
- Added support for custom args at launch time.
- Added support for Half Life BSP.
- Removed static entities number limit.
- Removed efrags number limit.
- Fixed -mem launch arg. Now works as expected.
- Huge code cleanup.
- Added support for -bat launch arg to launch vitaQuake with a batch file.
- Added support for transparent surfaces (U_ALPHA and U_RENDERAMT).
- Increased edicts max number limit from 600 to 32768.
- Increased alias model vertices number limit from 1024 to 5120.
- Made possible to use mods with shareware Quake pak files.
- Added host_timescale command support to alter game speed.
- Increased vitaQuake main thread stack size.
- Added EndFrame function support for entities.
- Fixed a potential out of bounds bug in particles code.
- Added support for external entities file in .ent format.
- Added Water Opacity voice in Options menu.
- Implemented map downloader. Now when joining an online server, map will be downloaded if missing.
- Added sv_progs support to use custom progs.dat files.
- Added left and right handed weapon positioning.
- Added set and seta commands support.
- Added support for 64k globals in progs.dat.
- Added BSP2 support.
- Added support to EF_BLUE, EF_RED and EF_NODRAW effects.
- Added support for external textures in .tga format.
- Added writeconfig and saveconfig commands support.
- Reworked Options menu, now Graphics settings will have their own menu.
- Unbinded 2D rendering from 3D ones. Now it's possible to scale 2D rendering only and viceversa.
- Added supersampling anti-aliasing (SSAA) support.
- Fixed some flaws in models loading that could lead to memory corruption.
- Implemented an hardcoded patch for original Quake charset that improves Y letter glyph quality.
- Increased alias model triangles number limit from 2048 to 4096.
- Made so that .lit files won't be loaded from id1 folder if a
mod/missionpack is loaded (fixes several bugs with lightmaps in
missionpacks and mods).
- Increased default hunk mem size from 32MB to 64MB.
- Added a V-Sync voice in Options menu.
- Made so that changing V-Sync settings won't require an app restart anymore to take effect.
- Added cel shading support for entities (Cel Shading voice in Options menu).
- Added AdHoc multiplayer support (Change Protocol setting in Multiplayer submenus).
- Fixed a bug causing MSAA and Resolution sliders in Options menu to not act as intended when left arrow was pressed.
- Huge renderer optimization in terms of framerate.
- PSVITA settings (language and confirm button) are now applied to on screen keyboard too.
- Increased available memory by 28 MBs.
- Fixed GIT versioning not being displayed.
- Implemented MSAA 2x and MSAA 4x support (Required homebrew reboot for changes to apply).
- Added uma0:/ partition support for Data Files.
- Fixed a bug causing some sliders in Options menu to be incorrectly set at boot.
- Fixed a bug causing graphical glitches if viewsize was < 100.
- Fixed several issues related to some CVAR values.
- Fixed a bug causing fog not being rendered at boot if gl_fog (Fog option) was enabled.
- Optimized vitaGL code, now vitaQuake renderer is faster and requires less memory.
- Added support for lower resolutions in Options Menu (720x408, 640x368, 480x272) [REQUIRES HOMEBREW RESTART]
- Better Livearea assets (thanks to Ch3lin)
- Separated gyroscope sensitivity options per axis in Options menu.
- Enabled extra memory mode: now vitaQuake has ~100 MB more memory for usage.
- Fixed a bug causing a game crash when trying to invoke the keyboard in Quake console.
- Implemented fullbrights feature (some textures like source of lights
are now rendered without being affected by shadows) [Thanks to rsn8887]
- Fixed mp3 support for CDAudio tracks. Now works as intended.
- Fixed native screenshot (SCR_ScreenShot) feature. Now works as intended.
- Fixed a bug randomly causing a game crash when exiting vitaQuake from main menu.
- Added a bar showing all available colors for shirt and pants in the Player Setup menu.
- Optimized code: Now game is faster and requires less RAM.
- Added Gyroscope support for aiming: two new options are available to manage this feature [Thanks to jakebriggs]
- Fixed z-fight bug. Now shadows won't clip anymore with world surfaces.
- Fixed camera orientation when loading a save: now camera will be orientated in the same height it was during the save.
- Added HUD transparency and a proper new option to manage this feature (default 0.5)
- Improved Livearea elements (icon and startup banner), thanks to Ch3lin.
- Improved analogs aim and deadzone (Thanks to rsn8887).
- Centered end level screen score.
- Minor bugfix in "Show Weapon" voice not being properly ordered in Options menu.
- Several bugfixes in the renderer, now everything works as intended.
- Fix for underwater shadows, now they get rendered as expected.
- Added support for colored lights in .lit format.
- Added "Bilinear Filtering" in options menu (Enabled by default).
- Fixed dynamic lights coming from explosions, enemies, etc. Now they get rendered as expected
- Fixed a bug causing homebrew to crash on startup if official missionpacks where shipped in data files.
- Fixed a bug causing mods and missionpacks to use original Quake soundtrack. Now they use their own soundtrack files.
- Added launchers for official missionpacks on vitaQuake Livearea bubble.
- Fixed particles rendering. Now it works as intended.
- Fix for chase camera rendering. Now it draws the player correctly.
- Fix for mirrors rendering. Now they correctly reflect scene.
- Added Quake 3 boobing effect to pickups.
- Fixxed v_gamma command, now it correctly changes game brightness.
- Increased max texture size from 1024x1024 to 4096x4096 (sceGxm hardware limit).
- Added specular mode for Quake veteran challengers (gl_xflip).
- Re-worked Options menu to have all new vitaQuake features.
- Reduced VPK size by removing vita2d dependency.
- Added animations interpolation: now animations are a lot more smoother (60fps vs the old 10fps animations).
- Fixed underwater visual bug. Now lightmaps are disabled when underwater.
- Moved mod manager in-game. Now can be accessed from Options menu.
- Removed brown lines at left and right of statusbar, now statusbar will take way less screen space.
- Fixed dynamic lights, now they work as intended.
- Removed Game Resolution, Depth of Field, Always Run settings from Options menu.
- Added Fog Rendering, Dynamic Shadows, Dynamic Torch Lights settings in Options menu.
- Moved to hardware accelerated renderer powered by vitaGL.
- Added several graphics effects to the standard glQuake renderer.
- Now game will run at fixed 960x544 resolution.
- Added a benchmark option in the menu.
- Fixed a crash caused by being out of bounds.
- Fixed the IP:Port resolving problem.
- Added a serverlist option in Join Game screen with a couple of multiplayer servers available.
- Added a new official multiplayer server with deatmatch-only maps (Requires Full Game).
- Fixed controllers vibration. Now works as intended. (PSTV only)
- Merged the mod selection menu in the main app. (Hold R-Trigger once the screen is black to load it.). Any folder with pak files or a progs.dat is enough to be detected.
- Added a Vsync option. (turn it off for maximum performances)
- Increased the maximum text displayed on a single console line.
- Fixed cshifts not correctly refreshed after dying on lava/slime/water.
- Fixed a crash whenever you execute too many config files in a short time.
- The console/text inputs are now using the IME keyboard, not danzeff anymore.
- The front touchscreen can now be toggled between a camera or a button.
- Added psvita_front_sensitivity_x , psvita_front_sensitivity_y , psvita_back_sensitivity_x , psvita_back_sensitivity_y CVARs for better controls.
- Added new keys for menu: TRIANGLE to go back to the previous menu.
- Fixed lots of Key problems related to other navigations.
- Added L & R shoulders can be used to track back the console messages.
- Adapted the ProQuake 3.40 protocol to join / create servers.
- Fixed an unknown bug related to loading a solo game after playing deathmatch.
- Added a "Previous Weapon" binding (bound to CIRCLE by default).
- Reworked a bit the controls menu.
- Fixed a BIT oversight, which made every element from the HUD out of place (invisible while invulnerable, etc...)
- VitaQuake's version (and GIT revision) is now displayed on startup, aswell as on the console.
- Lots of performance boosts.
- A few mods that have custom models (such as X-Men Ravages of Apocalypse or Zerstörer) crashes when starting a map.
- Added "Show Framerate" in Options that will toggle an fps counter on screen.
- Fixxed demos playback rotation. Now demos are correctly played in sequence.
- Added "Rumble Effect" in Options that enable dualshock rumbling when you get hit (PSTV only).
- Implemented MultiPlayer Locale / Online with support to native Quake and ProQuake servers.
- Added an official server in "Join Game" window running under ProQuake and using only shareware maps.
- Added support for mods and added a Mods Selector app to fast change in use mod directly from PSVITA.
- Improved framerate with the usage of some compiler optimizations.
- Code and menus cleanup.
- Fixxed settings saving / loading. Now they are correctly saved and re-loaded at vitaQuake startup.
- Added CDAudio (Soundtrack) support in both MP3 and OGG formats.
- Re-added "BGM Volume" in Options to change volume of CDAudio track.
- Now touchscreen is bind by default to "+showscores", will show Secrets/Monsters stats on singleplayer and players ranking on multiplayer.
- Now hostname and playername are set by default to in use PSN account nickname.
- Removed black screen on startup for 5 seconds.
- Improved a bit framerate.
- Added a rescaler in Options menu to change renderer resolution for fps enthusiasts.
- Improved audio quality. Now audio shouldn't crackle anymore.
- Fix for Always Run options and Run button (LTRIGGER). Now they both work as intended.
- Increased analogs deadzone.
- Changed default camera sensibility. Now should be less reactive and more usable.
- Fixxed renderer aspect ratio. Before game was using a wrong aspect ratio (4:3 instead of 30:17).
- Fixxed renderer. Now glitchy brown rects shouldn't appear anymore on screen randomly.
- Fixxed touchscreen and retrotouch. Now they're both usable for camera movement like in v.1.2.