Update auf Version 0.5.0 beta
Atmosphère >= 0.19.5 is required to run this release.
- Added support for AtGames Legends Pinball controller
- Added ips patches for all 12.x.x firmwares to relax device class checks added in 12.0.0. This allows ipega and several other controllers that advertise themselves as keyboards or other input devices to pair once again
- Added support for the old Xbox One controller report format. Updating controller firmware is no longer a requirement for correct mapping of controls
- Added a configuration option to disable the LED lightbar on Sony Dualshock4 and Dualsense controllers
- Added delays when initialising Wii controller extensions. This should make detection of extension controllers more reliable for people who were experiencing issues
- Reduced default reporting rate of Dualshock4 controller from 1000Hz to 125Hz to match Switch Pro Controller. This resolves an issue where using a Dualshock4 controller could seriously degrade wifi performance and caused issues with LAN play
- SetTsi command is now only blocked from being sent to controllers where it is known to create issues (currently Xbox One and Gamesir controllers). This resolves an issue where a Dualshock4 controller connected alongside an official Nintendo controller would experience significant jitter, rendering it unsuitable for rhythm games. Blocking this command may also have played a part in the wifi issues mentioned above.
- Fixed a bug where some wiimote buttons could not be pressed with an extension controller connected
- Fixed a bug where Xiaomi controllers would always show low or empty battery levels
- Improved accuracy of battery level reporting in general
- Dropped custom fork of libnx now that all relevant changes have been upstreamed. The libnx submodule now points to the official master branch, and at the time of writing Mission Control can be built with the official release from devkitPro without the need to compile it yourself