Vice3DS - Ein C64 Emulator für den N3DSDer Developer Badda71 hat den C64-Emulator Vice3DS veröffentlicht. Vice3DS läuft derzeit ausschließlich nur auf dem New Nintendo 3DS, da die Leistung des O3DS nicht ausreicht, um die Emulation derzeit dort flüssig umsetzen zu können. Der Dev hat aber in seiner Todo-Liste etwas von 3DS-Kompatibilität angegeben.
Das Options-Menü ist sehr umfangreich. Die Knöpfe lassen sich frei belegen.
Es ist vor jedem Update auf eine neue Version erforderlich, den
Die Standard-Steuerung sieht so aus:
- SELECT: VICE-Menü öffnen
- START: Emulator beenden
- Circle Pad und A: Joystick Port 1
- Steuerkreuz und B: Joystick Port 2
- C-Stick: Cursor-Buttons
- ZR/ZL: Autofire für Port 1 bzw. Port 2
- enhancement: added sampler device "3DS built in microphone audio input". Haven't you always wished to record 4bit samples with your 3DS that you can play on your C64 computer?
- enhancement: added sampler settings menu & other devices for joyports
- enhancement: add 'advance frame' menu entry to vice menu
- enhancement: show mouse button mappings on touchpad
- optimization: optimized keyboard handling (e.g. c-stick mapping & file dialogs)
- optimization: remove RS232 stuff from vice menu (wasn't working anyway)
- optimization: revamp build system, no more buildtools necessary
- enhancement: speed up directory loading times in file selection dialogs
- enhancement: enabled mouse support / bottom screen is now a touchpad when mouse is enabled, L- and ZL-buttons are mapped to left and right mouse button per default. Mouse sensitivity configurable. Test with Arkanoid
- enhancement: added option to save key mappings and hotkeys in snapshots
- enhancement: added hotkey management entries in menu "Misc" (list hotkeys, unmap hotkey). Haven't you wished to easily get rid of your hotkey mappings?
- enhancement: cleaned up "Settings management" menu, hotkeys are now saved with other settings in file sdl-vicerc.
- enhancement: create button mappings in "Misc" menu (key->key, key->joy, key->mousebutton), icons for mapped soft buttons are auto-generated. Now, B-button can be mapped to Joy-UP easily ...
- enhancement: added menu entry/icon for no borders & fullscreen. No more magnifying glasses needed when playing.
- enhancement: added video size menu (fullscreen with multiple stretch options, etc.)
- enhancement: added video border mode menu
- enhancement: new icon (yay!)
- enhancement: status bar now on bottom of emulator screen (like standard SDL-Vice)
- optimization: moved button to create hotkey mapping from ZL-button to L-button
- lots of other small enhancements and bug fixes
- enhancement: button to show/hide the keyboard, more soft buttons below keyboard
- enhancement: pixel perfect screen representation (required change in libSDL, thanks to @VAGUE Rant)
- enhancement: paint color keys on keyboard with palette colors
- enhancement: added help menu
- enhancement: remember current directory for file dialogs across restarts
- enhancement: standard soft button icons are copied to SD-card at startup, they can now be modified/amended by the user
- enhancement: added some more helper menu entries in menu "Misc"
- enhancement: added some soft button icons
- bugfix: no more freeze when exiting via home or power button
- bugfix: roms added for all C64 machine types
- bugfix: re-center display after machine type change
- optimization: stripped some unnecessary code (vkbd, hvsc)
- fix random lock-ups (was actually a bug in libSDL)
- fix for "not possible to select external palette files"
- other minor bugfixes and optimizations
- Nice new banner / startup logo
- fix for "crackling sound when using keyboard" (well - not completely fixed but at least majorly reduced)
- fix for "not possible to change back to stock rom from another rom" (stock roms are selectable in the config directory)
- fix for "menu entry 'Restore default settings' messes up screen"
- added menu entry/icon 'Misc/Power off bottom screen backlight'
- added two icons for sprite collision menu entries
- added menu entry to restore all default settings (incl. hotkeys etc)
- quicksave/-load now always saves to/loads from /3ds/vice3ds
- added "RUN" to LOAD"*",8,1 menu entry
- Added F2/F4/F6/F8 keys to keyboard for easy access
- Added pause icon / ability to pause via soft button
- Customizeable soft buttons on bottom screen
- Changed standard assignment of autofire buttons: Joy1=R, Joy2=ZR
- True drive emulation now turned off by default
- Emu-speed adjustable with 3d slider (0=100%, max=Warp)
- Added menu 'Misc' with some helpers: RUN/STOP + RESTORE; LOAD"*",8,1
- Bugfix for loading external ROMs and other sysfiles
- clearer keyboard
- bugfix for "Vice menu sometimes does not update screen when navigating"
- bugfix for autofire
- Autofire support (configurable in VICE menu under "Machine settings" -> "Joystick settings")
- New keyboard layout
If you're updating from a previous version, make sure to delete /3ds/vice3ds/config/sdl_sym.vkm before starting the emulator. Otherwise new key mappings will not be updated and the new keyboard will not work correctly.
- CIA/3DS build
- Larger keyboard / keys
- Configuration files in romfs - will be copied to SD card if not existing there.
- Key names showing correctly now in vice menu
- vice3DS now exits gracefully when pressing the menu button
- Show drive status in notification LED (settings in "Drive" menu)
- v0.3 was accidentally a debug build, so v0.4 is faster
- OSK works now in vice menu when inputting file names
- new, flashy background and keyboard images compiled in binary
- removed some menu entries that will break things on 3ds
- C-stick/ZL/ZR working, C-Stick mapped to cursor keys
- status bar (can be activated in menu "Settings management")
- when switching machines, bottomscreen is no more blanked
- On screen keyboard on bottom screen