Mit diesem Tool lassen sich Custom Themes im nxtheme-Format installieren. Folgende Vorbereitungen sind zu treffen:
- Der Ordner "themes" im SD-Root mit den darin enthaltenen nxtheme-Dateien
- Die NxThemesInstaller.nro Datei im switch Ordner (Homebrew Ordner im SD-Root)
Für die Nutzung ist das einmalige Extrahieren des Home Menüs erforderlich, das beim ersten Start des HB Tools und nach jedem FW Update durchgeführt werden muss. Das installierte NX-Theme wird erst nach einem Reboot aktiviert!
- Support for firmware 12.1.0.
- Firmware 12.1.0 updated the home menu, it's recommended to uninstall the currently installed themes, extract the home menu (you should be automatically prompted to do so) and install them again from the original nxtheme files.
- New command line options to diff and extract szs files in the theme injector.
- Support for atmosphere 0.19
- Atmosphere now ships without a contents folder and that causes the previous versions to enable compatibility mode and create a titles folder in the /atmosphere directory. If you used previous releases of the theme installer you can safely delete that folder.
- Support for the titles folder when running atmosphere has been dropped. If you happen to use ancient atmosphere versions (<= 0.10.0) please upgrade your cfw.
- Various fixes in json handling in the theme injector
About the home menu it wasn't update with firmware 12.0, you current themes and existing patches should work fine.
- Support for 11.0
- Old layouts will behave as expected and remove the new applet button
- When creating a new layout with the layout editor you will be able to choose if you want to keep the new nso button or not.
- Layouts made for 11.0 with previous versions of the tools may show up differently with this release due to the new patches, create the diff again using latest layout editor.
- More layout material properties supported in nxtheme
- 10.2.0 Support
- Home menu compatibility detection: you won't see an annoying warning every time there's a new firmware update but only when it's actually needed
- Theme packs downlaoded from themezer will be saved in a folder with the same name
- Fix crash in the theme injectorwhen aplpying certain layouts
- Support for downloading themes from Themezer, a new custom themes sharing website.
- Theme downloading can support other hosts as long as they implement the API, more details have been added in the wiki
- Support for the currently china-only 10.1.1 firmware
- Fixed the random crashes when installing themes
- Updated all the built-in layouts
- Drag and drop support for selecting files in the theme injector
- Many changes under the hood to improve user experience™️
- 10.1.0 Support
- Removed support for the outdated theme shuffle sysmodule. It was known to cause issues, please stop using it.
- Improved home menu extraction speed, now it should take just a few seconds
- Fixed several crashes reported by users
- Preparations for something cool that's coming soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- This update removes the incompatible firmware warning on 10.0.3
- This update removes the incompatible firmware warning on 10.0.2
- This update removes the incompatible firmware warning on 10.0.1
- Firmware 10.0 support
- Shiny new UI for the theme installer
- Includes several bug fixes, no more seizure-inducing flashing text when navigating or installing multiple themes !
- Support for font color in the nxtheme format
- Support for 9.2.0 firmware
- Lockscreen support for SX OS
- This only works on its latest beta version as IPS patches support has been added only recently, a warning with more info be shown when you launch the theme installer.
- Fix various bugs that caused crashes
If you are on SXOS and previously manually copied home menu patches to the exefs_patches as a workaround for lockscreen themes please delete the files you manually copied (and uninstall your theme) before using this installer.
- Support for 9.1.0
- Lockscreens on sxos are still not supported
- Support for atmosphere 0.10.0
- Finally fixed clear lockscreen layout on >= 9.0
- Support for 9.0.1, the home menu was not actually updated, all themes should work.
- Improved navigation
- Support for file associations in the homebrew menu, more info here
- Fixed layout diffing in the injector
Note that lockscreen themes on >9.0 are still supported only on atmosphere
- Support for 9.0
- Since 9.0 the home menu will require some code patches to work properly with themes, unfortunately not all CFWs support that, currently only lockscreen themes are affected, the installer will warn you when installing a theme that requires a patch you don't have
- This also means that for each update of the home menu the affected parts will break for sure as the patch will have to be updated
- Updated the applet icons patching process and custom layout, finally the color should stay the same no matter the theme selected in the system settings.
- Added the option to change the order of panes via custom layouts, more info here
- Improved UI navigation and fixed minor issues
- This release fixes a bug that in some cases would install a theme ignoring the background image.
Only themes created with the new web injector are affected by this.
- Touch screen support
- Now more themes are shown in the main screen
- As more info has to be loaded, depending on your sd card, loading times may be a bit longer, this shouldn't be an issue though
- It's possible to preview the image of every nxtheme file
- It's possible to disable custom icons or common layouts in the settings
- fixes a dumb mistake in version 1.6 of the installer, now home menu extraction works properly
- Fixed home menu extraction in Atmosphère's emunand
- Bflyt material editing in nxthemes, currently just colors but there's more to come
- Custom colors for the applet buttons via json layouts by automatically patching the bntx. Example layout
- Finally fixed themes in the user page applet
- Made the layout patching less strict.
- If you had nxthemes that did not install properly because of the firmware this should fix it
- Fixed various crashes reported by users -- Thanks !
- Updated a few built-in layouts
Note that compatibility with 8.1.0 is unknown as no CFW supports it yet. Sould issues arise another update will be released to take care of that
- Animation support (bflan) for nxthemes, now themes can contain animated parts.
- Full 8.X support, all incompatible built-in layouts were updated
- Most old nxthemes should still work on 8.0 as the installer will try to automatically fix them, the ones that still don't work unfortunately have to be built from scratch, info on how to fix your custom layouts for 8.0 has been added here
- Hopefully fixed custom fonts on ReiNX
- Finally fixed the remote install network code
- Custom font support ! Copy any TTF in the themes folder to install it.
- Custom usd1 panes support for nxthemes, these kind of panes allow more customization by changing the shape of icons or add shadows. The layout editor will be updated soon.
- Support for the player select applet
- Support for nxthemes without a background image, these kind of themes just edit the layout and look good on any color setting (dark or light "theme" option in the console settings)
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Automatic home menu extraction, works on any firmware and any cfw, keys are not needed anymore.this means full support for 7.0.x
- Reboot to payload button for atmosphere users.
- Custom album images are now supported, it's also possible to set a custom color for the icon with a layout (only if using a custom image)
- CLI support for the injector on Linux.
- Support for custom layouts for common.szs (all firmwares)
- Better support for firmwares <= 5.X
- Support for command line args
- Fixed many ui issues and and minor bugs
- Multiselect to install multiple themes at the same time
- Remote install to install themes without having to copy them first
- Theme background preview for nxtheme files
- Auto extraction of the home menu directly on the console.
- Theme shuffle support with the new Theme Switcher sysmodule, check it out here , as this is in beta please read the warnings before using it.
Wichtig für SX OS Nutzer unter Firmware 9.X (Spoiler beachten)
Bist du SX OS Nutzer und auf Firmware 9.0.0 - 9.2.0?
Vergewisser dich, dass du die aktuelle SX OS beta Version + NXThemesInstaller.nro nutzt.
So werden automatisch die exefs_patches für SX OS hinzugefügt.
Andernfalls ist es dir nicht möglich Lockscreen / Sperrbildschirm Themes zu nutzen.
Deine Switch wird sich mit Errorcode "2168-0002" melden.
Danach kannst du Lockscreen / Sperrbildschirm Themes nutzen.
Hier geht es zu den Custom-Themes