Team-Neptune führt die ehemalige CFW Kompilation Kosmos fort, und hat nun DeepSea veröffentlicht. Wie zuvor auch schon Kosmos, wird DeepSea ohne Sigpatches angeboten!
- Immer aktuelle Pakete
- FTP-Server im Hintergrund
- Aktualisieren direkt von Ihrer Konsole aus
- Anpassen von Schaltflächenbindungen
- Einfache Installation durch Ziehen und Ablegen
- Fähigkeit, Autoboot zu aktivieren, ohne Konfigurationsdateien zu berühren
- Starten und Nachladen von Systemmodulen ohne Neustart
- Das neueste und beste Homebrew aus der Szene
- und vieles mehr!
Atmosphere updated to 0.19.1
- An issue was fixed that caused a fatal error when using official migration services to transfer data between consoles.
- An issue was fixed in ncm that caused an error when the OS tried to enumerate installed SD card content.
Updated Atmosphere to 0.19.0
* Updated Hekate to 5.5.5
* Updated all homebrews to their newest versions
* Temporarily removed missioncontrol due to breaking ams mitm changes and changes in the bluetooth service by the 12.0.0 update
* We added a code of conduct to our repo because github told us its good to have.
* Fixed typos in the readme.
- Updated Atmosphere to 0.18.1
- All homebrews are updated to their latest version
- Copied hekate payload to /bootloader/update.bin
This will be used instead of outdated payloads send by a dongle etc. Prevents system panic pkg1 etc.
- Updated hekate to 5.5.4-v2
- Updated Hekate
- Support for Emuiibo was added.
Created a new release with a bumped patch version because of shadow updates from atmosphere:
Note: The 0.18.0 builds were updated on 2021/02/02 at 6:45 PM PST to fix compatibility with sys-botbase, and possibly other custom sysmodules.
Note: The 0.18.0 builds were updated on 2021/02/02 at 5:15 PM PST to fix a bug that could cause gamecards to fail to be read under certain circumstances.
Note: The 0.18.0 builds were updated on 2021/02/02 at 1:45 PM PST to make line preference in hosts files explicit. This shouldn't be affect behavior, as the new explicit code does what the previously implicit code did under the hood.
Since a lot of people had problems with our 2.0.0 release, we have updated our build script and released this hotfix.
The problem was that too many sysmodules were enabled. We have disabled every module exept Tesla, so you can still control them.
Any other problems you may encounter will possibly be fixed if you manually update and create a
fresh install of DeepSea (Deleting Atmosphere, Bootloader & Sept - NOT overwriting them).
Atmosphere was updated to 0.18.0
Every homebrew is on its latest version.
We removed following homebrews:
- DeepSea Updater
Added following homebrews:
- DeepSea Assets (also to the "minimal" package)
We also Updated our readme to reflect said changes.
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.17.1
- Updated Hekate to 5.5.3
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.17.0
- Updated Hekate to 5.5.2
- Updated NXMTP to 0.1.5
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.16.2 (Mesosphere opt-in)
- Updated Hekate to 5.5.1
- Updated IDN_mitm to 1.7.0
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.16.1 (Mesosphere opt-in)
- Updated Lockpick_RCM to 1.9.0
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.16.0 (Mesosphere opt-in)
- Updated Hekate to 5.5.0
- Updated DeepSea Updater to 4.3.0
- Updated Atmosphére to 0.15.0 (Mesosphere opt-in)
- Updated Hekate to 5.3.4
- Updated Emuiibo to 0.6.1
- Updated ldn_mitm to 1.6.0
- Updated Atmosphère to 0.14.4
- Renamed NSXInstaller to NSAInstaller due to unfortunate naming
- Updated Atmosphère to 0.14.3
- Updated Hekate to v5.3.3
- Removed Awoo-Installer
- Added Team-Neptune's NSAInstaller (decluttered fork of Awoo-Installer)
- Added the Homebrew App Store to the minimal package.
- Updated Atmosphere
- Updated ldn_mitm
- Our toolbox-rewrite is still under development but will soon be released in its first version. Its goal is to have one homebrew to control your system. It will be able to edit Atmosphere config files aswell as Hekate config files, update deepsea to a desired package and have a place with usefull information like 90DNS, homebrews and their features etc. If you have ideas what you would like to see inside such an application, please let us know.
- Updated Atmosphère to 0.14.1
- Updated Atmosphère to 0.14.0
- Updated several Homebrews
- Turned of Atmosphères cheatengine by default because it caused some trouble.
- Replaced the second (Nintendo) bootlogo
No major changes - only updated homebrew
Since several members of the scene have gotten DMCA complaints by Nintendo because of the patches, we decided to remove them from previous and future builds. A DMCA complaint on Github means that the repository is getting nuked without questions asked and we want to avoid that at all cost.
Patches are not off the table. We are working on it.
- Just updated patches
- Atmosphére updated to: v0.13.0.
- Added sys-clk-ovleray to over/underclock from within Tesla
- All included Homebrew updated to the latest version
Latest supported Switch firmware version: 10.0.4
We removed ldn_mitm, Lockpick & nxdumptool in favor of Awoo-Installer, JKSV & nxmtp.
We also offer a new "patched" package that enables the installation and usage of your backup and unlawfully obtained games but we still do not condone piracy. The reason we offer this package is because we rather include it ourself instead of letting users go to other sources and use more shady versions of our or other CFW's/packages. Its up to the end user to decide if he wants to be on the good or the bad side, just like in life.
Patches are PKG2 & ES from HarukoNX.
Using the updater in applet mode crashes the system, please use title override!
- first usable release