JKSV - Savedata-Manager für die Nintendo Switch
Speicherdaten ausgeben und wiederherstellen.
Dies schließt die Möglichkeit ein, durch Drücken der Minustaste und Verwendung des Erweiterten Modus einen Dump und eine Wiederherstellung an/von einem beliebigen Speicherort auf SD durchzuführen.
Ein Dumping dieser Daten ist erlaubt, ein Zurückschreiben jedoch nicht.
- Öffne und erkunde BIS Speicherpartitionen über das Menü Extras
Der BIS-Speicher wird in einem einfachen Dateibrowser geöffnet. Die Liste der Partition befindet sich auf der linken Seite. Deine SD befindet sich auf der rechten Seite.
Auf BIS-Partitionen funktionieren nur das Kopieren nach SD und die Dateieigenschaften. Schreiben und Löschen sind vorerst deaktiviert.
- Möglichkeit, heruntergeladene Firmware-Updates von NAND zu entfernen.
- Beenden von Prozessen nach ID. Ermöglicht es dir, normalerweise nicht zu öffnende Systemarchive zu dumpen.
- Mounten nach System-Save-ID. Wird normalerweise verwendet, wenn JKSV durch den abgebrochenen Prozess nicht in der Lage ist, Titel erneut zu scannen, ohne dass die Switch abstürzt.
- Mounten und Öffnen von RomFS des Prozesses, den das Homebrew-Menü übernimmt (falls als NRO gestartet).
- Halte R gedrückt, während du ein Spiel oder Applet mit Atmosphére öffnest, damit das Homebrew-Menü geladen wird. Öffne JKSV und drücke Minus und wähle "Mount Process RomFS". Die RomFS der App sollten im Browser zusammen mit deiner SD auf der rechten Seite erscheinen.
- Hold time for confirmation is shortened. Options are added to completely disable it depending on what you want.
- Minus and ZR are swapped for Options and Extras on the user selection screen
- Exploring the romfs of the title taken over by the homebrew menu is back in the extras menu.
- Save Data can be erased from your system in the title selection screen like in the switch's settings menu. Holding A is required to confirm this.
- A custom path for JKSV can be used by creating a file named jksv_dir.txt in your switch folder and typing the path you want to use. This must end with a /. For example, sdmc:/switch/.JKSV/ will make JKSV use a folder in the switch folder that is hidden from the hbmenu.
- Dump All can now be exited early by holding B until the current file is finished.
- The User selection screen has been changed to only show the maximum number of users instead of the title select's max of 32.
- Certain strings can be translated with en-US.txt in JKSV's romfs. Naming this file trans.txt and placing it in JKSV's working directory will make JKSV load it instead of the default US text by myself. This is not 100% complete yet. Please wait if you're interested in making a translation to be included with JKSV in the future.
- Various new options.
- Touch controls have been removed. Sorry.
I wasn't planning this, but I've seen way too many people overwrite their ACNH saves with BCAT data and losing their progress.
- Added Options Menu to User Select
- Option one adds Device Saves to accounts when on. This is disabled by default.
- Option two automatically creates a backup before restoring any save. These are automatically named starting with AUTO. This is enabled by default.
- Option three is a small CPU overclock. This is to keep the text based UI mode running a bit smoother for people. This is disabled by default.
- Deleting and Restoring saves now requires the user to hold A to 100% confirm they are sure they want to continue
- Users can now be changed in the title selection menu by pressing L or R.
- Titles can now be favorited and pushed to the top of the title selection by pressing minus.
- stdio is now used instead of C++ fstream and cuts down size about 200KB.
- Various changes and fixes.
This is a prerelease. Parts of the UI's touch controls are not working correctly at the moment. I just don't want people accidentally losing their progress if I can help it.
- Dev. Sv has been renamed Device and is moved higher up in the user select
Just a quick update for convenience since I'm going to be ripping apart Freebird's GUI and adapting it to JKSV as much as possible. I don't know how long this might take.
Sort of emergency release because of HID changes. Bug reports are appreciated. Changes since last year:
- Everything is enabled. You no longer need to hold a combo to enable:
- System Saves
- Device Saves
- Generic icons are generated for things without icons instead of using a big '?'.
- Updated for latest libnx
- ROMFS opening code has been removed until I have more time to remake it.
- Hopefully text mode loading is fixed
- New Icon thanks to @igniscitrinus
- NSP Build
- Extras menu is now accessible by pressing minus instead of button combo
- Extra option added to delete downloaded update data and reboot console
- Terminate Processes by titleID - For advanced users to explore normally unopenable system save data archives
- Layout has been updated to resemble official Switch menus better
- Graphics file updated for new libnx
- Added function to count directory sub dirs, files, and total size. Usable by selecting properties in Adv Mode on a directory.
- Switch Software Keyboard and dictionary support.
This release adds:
- Bis storage exploration via Adv. Mode. Pressing ZL, ZR, and Y will activate this and take you to a different menu. All of the standard Adv. Mode options work here, but copying back to bis storage is disabled.
- NAND Backup. I added this to experiment with FsStorage and stress test some things with larger files a week or two ago. I wouldn't use it as your only way to backup you NAND, but it is there.
This is a relatively short list, but I am going to be busy and am not sure when I'll get around to OpenGL or another release.
This is probably going to be the last Pre-release/beta release. This includes:
- Rewritten, more stable text-wrapping
- Every system font is now loaded
- Adds title blacklisting. Pressing X in the title select will add the selected title to a list that prevents it from being shown. This is located at 'sd:/JKSV/blacklist.txt'
- File size is now displayed inside the progress bar
- Other small tweaks
This pre-release update:
- Should fix games with non-ASCII titles. They will now default to their title ID.
- Tweaks some things related to strings.
- Adds back the 3DS shortcut of holding L or R while selecting new to just auto name the backup
- Titles are now sorted a bit better by using UTF8
- The input guide in the bottom right corner can now be used as button presses for touch controls. I still don't consider touch controls 100% complete
- Various UI tweaks and changes
Touch controls are still incomplete, but this is completely usable with standard controls. This prerelease uses the newer UI style and can be switched to the older one on the user select screen by pressing X.
JKSV still needs some work, but I've decided to add another pre-release since there has been a lot of progress and bug fixes:
- Text wrapping has been more-or-less fixed. Though, some minor bugs may remain
- The keyboard still needs to be improved a bit. It can be controlled using the touchscreen or controller.
- Left Stick caps letters
- Y is backspace
- X is space
- Plus is confirm
- I have added "Adv. Mode", or a more advanced option to the folder menu. Pressing Minus will open a mini file explorer with the selected game's data on the left and your SD on the right.
- A selects a folder an opens it
- B goes back up a directory
- X opens a small menu of options to move files between devices. The device currently selected is written at the top of this menu.
- ZL and ZR change which menu is currently being controlled.
- I have moved the 'JKSV' folder from root to the switch folder and named it '.JKSV'. This is to prevent clutter and hide it from the hbmenu.
Unfortunately, until I get my usual testers in on this, I will probably not feel confident enough to make a non pre-release. That's just how I am.
Early release. Usable, but:
- Text wrapping is broken
- No cache currently - Still planning how this will work.
- Keyboard still needs work.
You're using this at your own risk. I have personally had zero issues, but I can't possibly guarantee that will be true for all.